Himilayan Goji Juice: The Best Wine is Hard to Find
Dr. Earl Mindell
The Himilayan Goji berry has long been known to have extraordinary health and longevity effects. The problem is to find the right berry since there are at least 41 species of Goyi berry in Tibet alone and they all have different properties. There are dozens of products available and they are as variable as the wine in your local market.
I constantly test new products and supplements with my energy devices. The best I adopt into my daily practice. My favorites are the ones that improve athletic performance as I regularly run through hills of the Tufts University Campus wearing a SportBrain, a Polar Heart Monitor, and occassionally my Nike GPS system. Three things have improved performance this year:
1. LifeWave Energy Patches – See my blogs about this.
2. I’m finding that many global travelers like me have often picked up a sub-clinical tuberculosis infection. You’ll never notice it enough to see a physician about it. However, if you eliminate it with frequency devices it can improve your lung function by 100%. I now have a hard time getting my heart rate up above the aerobic level. It takes running up the multiple flights of stairs by the Tufts libary from the bottom to the top of the hill to get it to an anerobic state. My running heart rate has dropped by about 20 beats per minute on average.
3. Freelife Himilayan Goji Juice – a shot before and after a run really ramps up my energy level.
I’ve tried a number of Goji supplements but none have produced the Freelife effect. Vitamin guru Earl Mindell has done the research to get the right berry paired with the right manufacturing process.
Widely regarded as the world’s #1 nutritionist, Dr. Earl Mindell’s research has resulted in many important health discoveries.
- He was largely responsible for creating the “nutritional revolution” with the publication of the Vitamin Bible; the biggest-selling nutritional book ever.
- He was the first to introduce to the world the remarkable health benefits of soy, with his best-selling Soy Miracle book.
- He brought the power of MSM to mainstream America.
- He teamed up with FreeLife, lending his experience and expertise to the formulation of a carefully selected strain of Goji juice.
“As a pharmacist and nutritionist dedicated to helping others optimize their health and well-being, it is a dream come true to bring the miraculous goji to the world. I believe that Himalayan Goji ® Juice will have more powerful benefits on health, well-being, anti-aging than any other product I have seen in the last 40 years.” – Dr. Earl Mindell
Earl Mindell, R.Ph., M.H., Ph.D., is generally recognized as the Father of the Nutritional Revolution. He is the bestselling author of 48 books, including the Vitamin Bible for the 21st Century, which has sold more than 10 million copies in 54 countries. He appears on more than 300 radio and television programs each year, including Regis, Letterman, Oprah and many, many others. He received his Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from North Dakota State University and is currently a registered California pharmacist, a master herbalist, and a professor of nutrition.