Update on Chemtrails: Destroying Forests and Drought?
“Why in the World are They Spraying?” Full Length Documentary HD
PLEASE SUPPORT THE FILM MAKERS AND ORDER THE DVD FROM THE INFOWARS STORE!
August 19, 2012
August 19, 2012
WHY in the World are They Spraying? is an investigative documentary into one of the many hidden agendas associated with chemtrail/geo-engineering programs. Various groups are quietly pursuing these programs, but why and for whose gain?
This film is the follow-up to the groundbreaking documentary “What in the World are They Spraying?” which woke up millions to the damaging effects of chemtrails and other geo-engineering programs. As a result, movements around the world are being formed to address these crimes and many concerned citizens are taking action. As people become aware of “what” is happening, they are now asking the even more important question of “why” it’s happening. Michael J. Murphy, originator and Co-Producer of “What in the World are They Spraying?,” in association with Barry Kolsky, have produced “WHY in the World are They Spraying?” to answer that question.
Get ready to uncover:
- The environmental and human health implications of geo-engineering programs.
- How geo-engineering can be used to control our weather.
- What industries benefit from geo-engineering programs.
- How the spraying affects you, your family and the future of humanity.
In this documentary you will learn how the aerosols being sprayed into our sky are used in conjunction with other technologies to control our weather. Geo-engineers maintain that their models are only for the mitigation of the now widely debunked theory of global warming. What is clear is that the chemtrail/geo-engineering can be used as a way to consolidate an enormous amount of both monetary and political power into the hands of the technocratic elites. Certain international corporations can now leverage weather control to gain power over the Earth’s natural systems. This of course, is being done at the expense of every living thing on the planet. WHY in the World are They Spraying? is a must see film and will revolutionize the environmental movement.
By Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.
The Internet is littered with stories of “chemtrails” and geoengineering to combat “global warming” and until recently I took these stories with a grain of salt. One of the main reasons for my skepticism was that I rarely saw what they were describing in the skies. But over the past several years I have notice a great number of these trails and I have to admit they are not like the contrails I grew up seeing in the skies. They are extensive, quite broad, are laid in a definite pattern and slowly evolve into artificial clouds. Of particular concern is that there are now so manydozens every day are littering the skies.
My major concern is that there is evidence that they are spraying tons of nanosized aluminum compounds. It has been demonstrated in the scientific and medical literature that nanosized particles are infinitely more reactive and induce intense inflammation in a number of tissues. Of special concern is the effect of these nanoparticles on the brain and spinal cord, as a growing list of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease and Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS) are strongly related to exposure to environmental aluminum.
Nanoparticles of aluminum are not only infinitely more inflammatory, they also easily penetrate the brain by a number of routes, including the blood and olfactory nerves (the smell nerves in the nose). Studies have shown that these particles pass along the olfactory neural tracts, which connect directly to the area of the brain that is not only most effected by Alzheimer’s disease, but also the earliest affected in the course of the disease. It also has the highest level of brain aluminum in Alzheimer’s cases.
- Win-Shwe T-T, Fujimaki H. Nanoparticles and Neurotoxicity. In J Mol Sci 2011;12:6267-6280.
- Krewski D et al. Human health rRevell PA. The biological effects of nanoparticles. Risk assessment for aluminum, aluminum oxide, and aluminum hydroxide. J Toxicol Environ Health B Crit Rev 2007;10(suppl 1): 1-269.
- Blaylock RL. Aluminum induced immunoexcitotoxicity in neurodevelopmental and neurodegenerative disorders. Curr Inorg Chem 2012;2:46-53.
- Tomljenovic L. Aluminum and Alzheimer’s disease: after a century, is their a plausible link. J Alzheimer’s Disease 2011;23:567-598.
- Perl DP, Good PF. Aluminum, Alzheimer’s Disease, and the olfactory system. Ann NY Acad Sci 1991;640:8-13.
- Shaw CA, Petrik MS. Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration. J Inorg Biochem 2009;103:1555-1562.
- Braydich-Stolie LK et al. Nanosized aluminum altered immune function. ACS Nano 2010:4:3661-3670.
- Li XB et al. Glia activation induced by peripheral administration of aluminum oxide nanoparticles in rat brains. Nanomedicine 2009;5:473-479.
- Exley C, house E. Aluminum in the human brain. Monatsh Chem 2011;142:357-363.
- Nayak P, Chatterjee AK. Effects of aluminum exposure on brain glutamate and GABA system: an experimental study in rats. Food Chem Toxicol 2001;39:1285-1289.
- Tsunoda M, Sharma RP. Modulation of tumor necrosis factor alpha expression in mouse brain after exposure to aluminum in drinking water. Arch Toxicol 1999;73:419-426.
- Matyja E. Aluminum changes glutamate –mediated neurotoxicity in organotypic cultures of rat hippocampus. Folia Neuropathol 2000;38:47-53.
- Walton JR. Aluminum in hippocampal neurons from human with Alzheimer’s disease. Neurotoxicology 2006;27:385-394.
- Walton JR. An aluminum-based rat model for Alzheimer’s disease exhibits oxidative damage, inhibition of PP2A activity, hyperphosphorylated tau and granulovacuolar degeneration. J Inorg Biochem 2007;101:1275-1284.
- Becaria A et al. Aluminum and copper in drinking water enhance inflammatory or oxidative events specifically in brain. J Neuroimmunol 2006;176:16-23.
- Exley C. A molecular mechanism for aluminum-induced Alzheimer’s disease. J Inorg Biochem 1999;76:133-140.
- Exley C. The pro-oxidant activity ofnaluminum. Free Rad Biol Med 2004;36:380-387.
Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.
Visiting Professor Biology
Theoretical Neurosciences Research, LLC