Nanobacteria Frequencies – always use when doing chelation
Research on nanobacteria has evolved over the last decade. After developing complex frequency sequences for hundreds of biofilms, a number of them are nanobacteria that increase diastolic blood pressure and are directly related to heart disease.
For the first time in over a decade I am publishing frequencies for dozens of the most common nanobacteria strains. Those with the capability of determining what frequencies are needed will find that elevated diastolic blood pressure is associated with these strains. Frequencies are available to subscribers or can be purchased individually. Click here for nanobacteria frequencies …
For diagnostics and remote transmission of frequencies you can sign up for a Photoanalysis.
Are Nanobacteria Making Us Ill?
Amit Asaravala 03.14.05 Wired
Work at Frequency Foundation has found nanobacteria directly associated with the following:
1. Elevated diastolic blood pressure.
2. Need for excessive sleep. A teenager needed 17 hours of sleep a day returned to normal within one day after applying nanobacteria frequencies.
3. Arthritis – nanobacteria is always associated with the aches and pains in joints, and probably with the deformation associated with neglecting this condition.
4. Artherosclerosis – always check the heart area with the MacArthur BioDisk
5. Immune dysfunction
6. Peanut and other allergies – a researcher in the U.K. had dark field blood microscopy that clearly showed nanobacteria in the blood. She had a life threatening peanut allergy. When the nanobacteria was removed the peanut allergy was almost completely eliminated. She needed no medication after eating peanuts. (Do not try this at home!)
7. Herxheimer effects from chelation therapy – chelation eliminates calcium from the system and releases nanobacteria. Frequencies should always be used in conjunction with chelation therapy.
New supplements for oral chelation using nanotechnology provide results equivalent to IV chelation and Nanobac is particularly effective at eliminating nanobacteria when running frequencies.