Polio Outbreak June 2022
Recently we were aske to scan a baby in Indonesia who was not developing normally. The scan indicated all his organs were infected with polio. The parents said he received two polio vaccinations two weeks apart. The baby was put in the Photoanalysis Frequency Clinic and the polio cleared in three days. He started eating normally and improving. Within two months he was a normally developing baby.
Dr. Mercola reported on a 2022 outbreak of Polio in New York state:
- The New York health department is urging residents to get vaccinated against polio after the virus was found in wastewater samples from two different counties
- In June 2022, a 20-year-old in Rockland County was diagnosed with vaccine-derived poliovirus paralysis. The patient had not been vaccinated against polio
- Many developing countries still use an oral polio vaccine that contains live virus, which then spreads to others in the community. When vaccination rates are low, the spread of vaccine-poliovirus can cause the virus to mutate back into a paralytic form
- The U.S. uses only inactivated injectable polio vaccine that does not spread communally. The inactivated polio vaccine prevents paralysis, but not infection. So, even those who have received the inactivated version can be infected by a vaccine-derived poliovirus, and can spread it to others
- Almost all modern-day polio cases are caused by the vaccine strains. India’s polio eradication campaign in 2011 caused 47,500 cases of vaccine-induced polio paralysis — a condition that is twice as deadly as wild polio
Frequencies are extremely effective against polio vaccine strains.