This is a ZIP file of our clinical database that is updated daily after scanning dozens of clients. Periodically we will release it to subscribers.
1. Extensive Scanning Capability: With over 18,250 scans a year, we cover more than 50 clients a week, identifying multiple subclinical strains of COVID in each individual.
2. Comprehensive Database: Our COVID files consist of 9041 lines of code, translating to about 645 strains of COVID. This vast database allows us to target every component of the COVID virus, including DNA segments, proteins, spike proteins, and other cellular components.
3. Tailored Solutions: Recognizing that the average client may have multiple strains of COVID, we offer personalized frequency sets to target the active strains in each individual. This is vital as subclinical infections can lead to various symptoms, ranging from rashes and body pain to heart failure or sudden death syndrome.
4. Remote Rife Clinic: If you’re not an expert in identifying the strains and required frequencies, our Photoanalysis Remote Rife Clinic is here to assist. We’ll identify the strains and clear them from your system remotely.
5. Easy Access and Compatibility: The COVID Frequency Sets are provided in a ZIP file, containing text files in F100 format with an .frq ending. These files can be read by any word processor and copied into our Spooky translator to run on Spooky2 hardware.
6. Regular Updates: We understand the dynamic nature of COVID, and our database is updated daily in our clinic. We plan to have more regular releases to keep subscribers current.
Why Choose COVID Frequency Sets?
Proven Effectiveness: Utilized extensively in our clinic, these sets have shown remarkable success in targeting and managing COVID strains.
Versatility: Suitable for both experts and those new to frequency therapy.
Holistic Approach: Addresses not only the virus itself but also the toxic components produced by infected cells.
Support and Guidance: Our team is always available to assist you in navigating the complexities of COVID management.
COVID Frequency Sets are a groundbreaking solution for those seeking to understand and manage the ever-evolving challenge of COVID. With our extensive database, tailored solutions, and ongoing support, we provide a comprehensive approach to safeguarding your health.
For more information or to subscribe, please visit our website at frequencyfoundation.com or contact our dedicated team.
|20230128 Additional Omicron and other frequencies.frq||380|
|20230128 COVID-19 Energy Balancing.frq||77|
|20230128 COVID-19 SARS-COV-2 one.frq||185|
|20230128 COVID-19 SARS-COV-2 three.frq||370|
|20230128 COVID-19 SARS-COV-2 two.frq||122|
|20230128 COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 UK strain B.1.1.7.frq||80|
|20230128 COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 five.frq||1227|
|20230128 COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 four.frq||736|
|20230128 COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 nine.frq||165|
|20230128 COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 seven.frq||295|
|20230128 COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 six hydroxychloroquine.frq||721|
|20230128 COVID-19 cofactors.frq||445|
|20230128 COVID-19 omicron and other new strains.frq||81|
|20230128 COVID-19 prevotella two.frq||281|
|20230128 COVID-19 prevotella.frq||468|
|20230128 COVID-19 xmrv.frq||190|
|20230128 cytomegalovirus two.frq||131|
|20230128 long covid.frq||85|
|20230128 old corona virus strains.frq||100|
|20230206 Feb 2023 flu.frq||126|
|20230220 three COVID flu Feb 2022.frq||478|
|20230526 COVID-19 XBB.1.16 Arcturus.frq||24|
|20230531 COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 zero.frq||23|
|20230601 COVID-10 SARS-CoV-2 eight.frq||86|
|20230620 COVID mold ookworm summer flu 2023.frq||564|
|20230814 parasite COVID summer flu Aug 23||300|
|Free disruptor series/20230128 COVID-19 Hydra.frq||76|
|Free disruptor series/20230128 COVID-19 Ivermectin Protein Disruptor Frequencies.frq||49|
|Free disruptor series/20230128 COVID-19 Jan 20230128 protein disruptor frequencies.frq||49|
|Free disruptor series/20230128 COVID-19 UK B.1.1.7 protein disruptor frequencies.frq||45|
|Free disruptor series/20230128 COVID-19 contagious vaccinosis.frq||271|
|Free disruptor series/20230128 COVID-19 delta protein disruptor frequencies.frq||50|
|Free disruptor series/20230128 COVID-19 delta spreader organisms.frq||89|
|Free disruptor series/20230128 COVID-19 hydroxchloroquine protein disruptor frequencies.frq||49|
|Free disruptor series/20230128 COVID-19 other protein disruptor frequencies.frq||49|
|Free disruptor series/20230128 omicron protein disruptor frequencies plus one 20230128 2-03-09).frq||49|
|Free disruptor series/20230128 omicron protein disruptor frequencies.frq||48|
|Free disruptor series/20230128 vaccine contaminants.frq||92|